Ardent is seeking a passionate and motivated UX/UI designer, to join our growing in-house design team.
Working closely alongside our design and development team you will be tasked with a variety of responsibilities from creating user stories and wireframes, to developing UI prototypes, to designing new features for existing products. This role is essential in enabling us to create next-gen apps and Web3 solutions.
We’re looking for a candidate with a strong background in UX/UI design who holds all the attributes of being a proactive, adaptable and creative individual that can help us build and deliver best-in-class solutions.
Our team is small, which requires a great deal of communication and responsibility. One thing we can tell you - you won’t be bored, and a positive attitude is essential. We are fully remote and use Slack, ClickUp, and occasional Google Meets to communicate, work, support, and joke. You’ll be working on incredibly exciting projects involving our entire suite of products and will be an integral part of our team.
We are looking for a long-term, full-time contractor and not seasonal or part-time workers. This job is fully remote and highly adaptable to your work schedule, although we have a preference for developers that can work during usual CET hours.
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- At least 3-4 years of experience in UX/UI design, working on medium to large-scale apps.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design or a related field is preferred
- Ability to create intuitive and engaging user experiences
- Experience with Agile environments
- Excellent experience with modern design and prototyping tools, especially Figma
- Good communication skills and ability to explain decisions and rationale
- Excellent English communication skills (especially written, as most of the communication is done via Slack)
- Understanding that UX/UI varies by device, browser and OS
- Proactivity, enthusiasm for continuous learning in the UX/UI field
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team
- Create wireframes, prototypes, user flows, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to improve the user experience
- Design and create graphic elements, such as icons and illustrations, that align with our brand identity
- Ensure that our applications are accessible to all users, including those with disabilities
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and emerging design trends
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that designs are implemented accurately and efficiently
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and related concepts such as cryptocurrency and NFTs.
- Experience in developing applications based on Web3 and blockchain technology.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Want to understand what we have to offer? As well as an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative company on the cutting edge of an exciting new industry, you’ll also benefit from: \n- Competitive salary.
- Working with complete independence and creative freedom.
- Flexible, remote working, allowing you to balance your life and career to enjoy both to the fullest.
- Paid vacation time and national holidays.
- Work alongside talented and motivated colleagues, in a fast-growing and innovative company.