Looking for a new challenge? Attention developers, we’re hiring! How would you like to work with an innovative team that’s blazing a trail in the Web 3.0 industry? If you’re an experienced Laravel Frontend developer with React and Tailwind CSS experience who likes to write clean, sustainable, easy-to-read code, high attention to detail when it comes to UI and has a passion for innovation, then come work with us. You might just be exactly who we’re looking for.
Our team is small, which requires a great deal of communication and responsibility. One thing we can tell you - you won’t be bored, and a positive attitude is essential. We are fully remote and use Slack, ClickUp, and occasional Google Meets to communicate, work, support, and joke. You’ll be working on incredibly exciting projects involving our entire suite of products and will be an integral part of our team.
We are looking for a long-term, full-time contractor and not seasonal or part-time workers. This job is fully remote and highly adaptable to your work schedule, although we have a preference for developers that can work in CET hours.
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of Frontend development experience, with at least 3 of them being hands-on with Laravel on Medium-to-Large Applications.
- Frameworks: Laravel, Tailwind CSS, React
- Patterns & designs: SOLID, TDD, DDD
- Databases: basic understanding of Redis, Memcached, PostgreSQL and writing queries through Eloquent’s query builder.
- Languages: excellent English communication skills (especially written, as most of the communication is done via Slack).
- Other: excellent time-management skills, ability to work collaboratively with other team members and to work independently, high attention to detail.
- Experience with Inertia
- Experience with Vite and Vitest.
- Interest and experience with web-based solutions that scale and work with decentralized technologies.
- Experience and/or interest with MetaMask, NFTs, Ethereum and Polygon ecosystems.
- Experience with APIs such as Alchemy, OpenSea, Coingecko or similar parties.
You will need to be able to follow modern development standards and best practices. For example, coding standards (dependent on language), versioning standards, commit standards and test suites (if it isn’t tested it’s broken, right?).
We want you to be able to resolve complex issues, guide other developers, take part in planning upcoming features and ensure that our applications are kept up to date with ever-evolving modern standards and best practices. We would also expect you to have a strong sense of ownership of the projects you are working on to ensure that the projects aren’t treated as just another client project but something that you would be genuinely interested in working on and maintaining long-term to see it grow.